CRITERIA, APPLICATIONS, PARTNER AND SPONSORSHIP
TEFAF is now held three times a year, in two continents. Throughout our flagship fair in Maastricht, and our two new fairs in New York, we champion the finest art from across the ages and across the world.
TEFAF Maastricht covers 7,000 years of art history, TEFAF New York Fall fine and decorative art from antiquity to 1920 and TEFAF New York Spring modern and contemporary art and design. The high quality of the works on offer at its fairs is secured by means of a strict selection of participating dealers and galleries.
In addition to the TEFAF selection and vetting standards the selection will take into account:
- An optimum balance of different categories and disciplines
- Collector and institutional tastes
- Space constraints
Art dealers and galleries wishing to take part in any of the TEFAF fairs need to enroll in the designated application procedures.
- The application procedures for TEFAF New York Fall 2016 and TEFAF Maastricht 2017 are now closed.
- The application procedure for TEFAF New York Fall will open online early 2017.
- The application procedure for TEFAF Maastricht 2018 will open online late spring 2017.
Partners and sponsors
All (media) partnership and sponsorship inquiries can be directed to our head office, +31 411 64 50 90, firstname.lastname@example.org